Monday 28 March 2011

Strain : UNKNOWN

Shogun and I decided that from now on, we'd avoid buying weed that was without name!  The trouble is, where we live, we don't have the luxury of Amsterdam coffeeshops or Dispensaries.  More often than not, we've really just got to take what's available.  However, our network of 'guys' we buy from seems to have evolved so that they know exactly what sorta shit they're selling.

Recently, I started using a guy that claimed to have a most excellent strain of Skunk.  This was brilliant news, because not only did he have Skunk, but he claimed to have a never ending supply of it!  I readily bought a couple of bags and, quite frankly, it was shit.  The bags contained a pretty poxy amount and the stone was nothing to write home about.  However, the big plus for this guy is convenience - he almost delivers right to my fucking door!  

Anyway, this guy got in touch to say that he had just got a batch of weed which is ten times stronger than anything I've ever smoked.  According to him, Blue Cheese may taste a little better, but this stuff would blow my fucking mind.

Quite a big claim, I know.

"What's the name of the strain?", I ask.

"I dunno.  The guy I get it from doesn't tell anyone the name because he doesn't want anything to be traced back to his seeds.", he replies.

For me, the only plausible reason for this would be if he has managed to breed his own super-strength weed, but I highly doubt that.  

I fired off a message to Shogun to hear his thoughts on this unknown TNT weed.  He told me that he had just heard from one of his guys that S.A.G.E. (Sativa Afghani Genetic Equilibrium) was on offer.  It's always fucking typical - when you're not looking for any, there's weed coming from every direction!  

Anyway, back to this TNT!  This guy's Skunk wasn't up to par, nor was the quantity, so I didn't hold out much hope that the TNT would be the dopest dope I've ever smoked!  Fortunately, I have been able to get a fucking free sample!  I had a joint of it last night, but I had been drinking and had just smoked a cone of Blue Cheese.  I would have thought that if it was as strong as claimed, it would have put me on my back, but I didn't feel anything; sure, I felt stoned, but nothing like I was before!  The joint had been rolled for me, which couldn't have helped.  I think when sampling new weed, it's better to be smoked from your own hand. You're own joints are basically self-calibrated so you know that you're starting with a blank canvas when you spark up that beast!

So, I was more than prepared to write off the unknown TNT as a fucking wash-out! 

However....

Remember I said this guy almost home fucking delivers?!  Well, I got a little more so that I can make a better judgement!  Free samples are the shit!!




No comments:

Post a Comment