Tuesday 29 March 2011

Supposed Skunk

I decided to get myself a bag of the unknown TNT weed.  Last night, I rolled myself a joint and settled down for the Family Guy double.  It was a nice, smooth smoke but to be honest, it felt weak.  I'd say probably around the ten minute mark I felt my legs tingle - then, before I knew it I felt like my head was stuck in a cloud!  It's a really good head fuck, almost trippy and lasts for fucking ages!

So today, Shogun calls the house.  It's the middle of the day, so I knew this was important...

A quarter of weed was on offer - £55.  It was unknown stuff.  I considered our previous arrangement of staying clear of unknowns.

"I'm in!"


However, his guy was delaying like a mother fucker in delivering!  We had to come up with a contingency plan and come up with it fucking fast!

I got onto my guy in the hope that he happened to have a q of the unknown TNT.  There was bad news.  There was fucking none.  Fortunately, he had loads of the supposed Skunk for fifty fucking quid! We had our contingency!

Our original guy hit us with more delays so the deal was off and in less than thirty minutes, we had a q of Skunk!

I'm high as fuck right now - The Cleveland Show is on.

Heyyyy Daddyyyyyyy



No comments:

Post a Comment